My eyes were rather sore yesterday morning after only sleeping an hour so whilst I was typing up a story on a 920 KPN promo, I had to double-take when I saw something that wasn’t an announced Lumia I was aware of. I attributed it to possibly my memory just failing at the time.
KPN claims that was not even a Lumia. The translation we got that “it’s not a Nokia Device”. It made me paranoid that HTC is stepping up their copy the Lumia game with that strip at the back. Haha, the story made it to Dutch news website Nu.nl.
Lumia that’s not a Nokia Device? The MS Lumia No. Just an error in translation perhaps. Our tipper ryfsap said:
Nokia Netherlands and KPN have responded to newssite Nu.nl concerning the leaked Lumia phone in the KPN commercial.
Nokia says: ‘It’s not a Nokia phone, ask KPN’
KPN says: ‘We are investigating the situation’
Cheers ryfsap for the tip!
About the Author (Author Profile)Hey, thanks for reading my post. My name is Jay and I'm a medical student at the University of Manchester. When I can, I blog here at mynokiablog.com and tweet now and again @jaymontano. We also have a twitter and facebook accounts @mynokiablog and Facebook.com/mynokiablog. Check out the tips, guides and rules for commenting >>click<< Contact us at tips(@)mynokiablog.com or email me directly on jay[at]mynokiablog.com
Sites That Link to this Post
- Nokia Lumia nel video KPN, il giallo si infittisce | February 16, 2013
- Mystery device “not a Lumia”, says KPN and Nokia | debexpert | February 16, 2013
- KPN’s mysterious Lumia is “Not a Nokia Device” | SymbianTweet | February 16, 2013
- Mystery device “not a Lumia”, says KPN and Nokia | windows8world.co.uk | February 16, 2013
- [Atualizado] Vídeo – Nokia misterioso aparece em vídeo de operadora Holandesa | February 16, 2013
- Nokia Lumia nel video promo di KPN: il giallo si infittisce - Frog In The Box | Frog In The Box | February 16, 2013