My Dream Nokia #83: Nokia Catwalk Nokia Lumia 1008 WP8 Blue Concept 38mp PureView V1+V2 twisty barrel camera
Next up on the concept list is the Nokia Lumia 1008, the Nokia Catwalk, also by seasoned My Dream Nokia designer, Edgar Mkrtchyan.
The evolution from previous designs is present, what with the twisting barrel camera that allows for a large camera whilst allowing the phone to still be very slim. An interesting addition are light notification LEDs.
Here is my Catwalk, I appointed in 1008, I’d love to see at MWC, it also incorporates a rotating camera, like my Nokia 809 concept. The volume buttons you can see 2 LEDs, they are light notification. dimensions: 136x74x11, the rest of the features shown on one of the images.have a nice day
- WP8 Blue
- Snapdragon 600 1.6GHz with Adreno 320
- 2GB RAM
- Top and bottom anodised aluminium, rear hull polycarbonate
- 4.5 Puremotion HD+, CBD, GG3
- 38MP Sensor, PureView V1+V2
- Optical zoom x3
- Double LED flash AND Xenon
- Twin microphones for stereo recording
- 32GB, MicroSD
- 3200mah battery
- Wireless charging
- Back can be made with 3D printer hence multitude of choices
Well sign me up for one if this ever comes true!
Lovely twisting action as seen in #63
Not missing out on the 3D printed action.
Previous MDN can be viewed at http://mynokiablog.com/category/dream-nokia/