Video: OIS comparison, Nokia Lumia 920 vs HTC One

| April 6, 2013 | 17 Replies

Screen Shot 2013-04-06 at 15.06.33Here’s a video using a dual bracket holder to compare the HTC One against the original OIS bringer, the Nokia Lumia 920.

Cheers  imcoolerthanjay for the tip!

Category: Lumia, Nokia

1. Alvester says:

For some reason embedded youtube links are not working for me on this site. I have to copy the link manually and then paste it in the new tab.

2. Juan says:

Please vote for Nokia Lumia 920, Crackberry Editor is even encouraging their readers to vote and just to refresh after each vote so you can vote again.

blog.laptopmag.com/smartphone-madness-2013-finals-nokia-lumia-920-vs-blackberry-z10

3. Rock says:

Oh HTC, at least your trying.

4. Douglas says:

How about those colors…

One day you’ll learn Nokia. One day you’ll learn that when you do something right the first time (N8/808), you don’t do it differently next time.

• correct says:

How about those colors indeed… have to love how much more realistic the colors are in the 920 video, and how off the colors are in the HTC video.

5. Santeri says:

LOL, seriously? Call that OIS? HTCrap, please could you try?!

6. anon says:

Phonearena’s comparison popped up in the list of videos at the end, I watched that… So much fail.

7. ano says:

The Lumia cam is almot at the center of the phone retainer.
    The HTC One’s cam is almost at the end of the retainer which causes much more shake to the phone.

This comparison is crap

• correct says:

Your trolling is a failing…HARD.

HTC uses a 2-axis optical stabilization system in the One with a limited frequency response.

Nokia uses a 3-axis optical stabilization system in the 920 with a wider frequency response range.

Nokia wins every time in stabilization. It has a superior stabilization system.

8. website says:

I do consider all the concepts you’ve presented in your post.
    They’re really convincing and can definitely work.
    Still, the posts are very quick for newbies. May you please prolong them a bit from next time?
    Thanks for the post.