Angry Birds Free For a Limited Time on Windows Phone

| May 1, 2013 | 20 Replies

wp_ss_20130501_0001Heads up guys, the original Angry birds is currently free to download on Windows Phone (7&8). The app is free to download until May 15th, so be sure to get your pig smashing happiness from the link down below:

QRCode

Category: Applications, Lumia, Nokia, Windows Phone

1. Cyphe says:

Seems like this version is Windows Phone 8 only. Does not work on Windows Phone 7, though it states in the article that it is.

Perhaps this is a updated version of the original title? I can’t seem to find the original one at all in the Windows Phone Store on WP7 as of right now.

2. Ajit says:

Or free forever on an Android phone….

• Chris says:

Only problem with that is… the Android phone that’s involved.

• Janne says:

Free with ads. No thanks.

• DesR85 says:

Or get a pirated paid version from some illegal site and install it from there, thus avoiding the ads entirely. Not that I am advocating piracy in any way, just pointing out how it’s open environment allow apps outside the Play store to be installed into any Android phone.

• Mee-gone says:

And get free Malware from pirated apps, Good idea!!

• DesR85 says:

Yeah, that is the risk when you do that, but I bet that those who know their way around will find those which are malware/spyware-free. As the old saying goes, “where there is a will, there is a way.” ;)

3. Janne says:

By the way, I don’t think the news noted it: these are brand-spanking new updated versions of Angry Birds, with new levels. Considering that the original WP Angry Birds was from the very early WP era, and hardly very optimized or updated, it is good that they seem to have brought it to the revised codebase that runs Seasons, Space and Star Wars on WP nowadays. With Amazing Alex already there too, all that’s left from Rovio for app-parity is Bad Piggies…

4. v.s.i says:

Great news, thanks for pointing it out!

5. Thanks for the good writeup. It actually was once a amusement account it. Look complex to far added agreeable from you! By the way, how could we communicate?

6. Be near your personal computer or gaming console or simply an online gaming portal, the next time you have a fight and you’ll find out for yourself. The other day, I was talking with an acquaintance who stated that “There are many issues in modern society that bother me, I feel that everybody is a zombie, people seem to be blind to what actually happening around them, newspaper headlines are full of celebrity nonsense, everything seems designed to distract people from the real world, everything seems so detached. Since its release, the game has enjoyed an overwhelmingly positive reaction from the gaming public and since then, the game producers have been developing new versions of the angry birds app for all sorts of gaming platforms and consoles.

Feel free to surf to my web blog :: Angry Birds Online

7. Thanks for offering this. I am interested in this info. Fantastic information and facts I will check back to find out more

8. What a material of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious familiarity concerning unexpected emotions.