Rumours: Nokia Lumia EOS and Catwalk appearing by May-August?

| May 2, 2013 | 30 Replies

Screen Shot 2013-05-02 at 19.32.39I didn’t get to post their “928 teaser” at the time but the same user (follow the link here) on Reddit reckons that May to August will be quite a fun time as the Nokia EOS and Catwalk would be revealed (well, there were other devices from HTC and Sammy that are also mentioned to fit in that time span, nothing specific about what device when is mentioned)

Cheers arts for the tip!

Category: Lumia, Nokia

1. Mariano says:

there are a lots of lumia, i’m very confused because they are all the same phone but with different colors :P

• milojko says:

lol true

• Mark says:

And screens. And RAM. And CPUs. And charging options. And Sizes.

Or were you just being a silly wee boy? :)

• noki says:

yeah Nokia has a ton of Lumias (how many now?) 12?13? I’m starting to lose count ;)

• sbw44 says:

the truth is that if NOkia released a new high end phone tomorrow it will have the same resolution, probably the same amount of ram as well as the same dual core s4 soc’s

So basically a 920 with maybe a bigger screen and a better camera!

• dss says:

Nokia are maxing out the platform.. you can’t to any better than what they are doing because Microsoft’s OS doesn’t allow for that at this time.

Its not Nokia’s fault :)

• GordonH says:

I don’t think we will see the 808 pureview mechanisms on a WP device in 2013. Maybe 2014 if MS fans get lucky.

ps.I also don’t think we will see any true MS fans this decade.

• Voughn says:

2014 might be that glorifying year! The year when EOS comes out and takes over other phone cameras by storm!!
              (ps. I just exaggerated the same assumption you downplayed :D)

• Shreenit says:

Nope..I think the deal allows Nokia to customize and modify certain elements to their preference, but Trojan Elop wants to stick to the so called uniform feel of the Windows Phone experience, so they are maxing out with apps only. If they could say add transparent tiles, or something that might add functionality for customization like RT, it would be a major game changer..So also they can maybe change the UI of the camera interface too. That would be awesome..!

• twig says:

And none of them the ACLU says are dangerous to use like androids….lol. 😉😄😊

2. arts says:

btw i shit karma is not the most reliable of sources.

• Tim.L says:

Neither is this info.
      I mean I could have said that from this day to Nokia World we will see EOS and catwalk. Doesn’t need too much of a brain power to figure that out,

3. milojko says:

rumor nr. 824 and counting

4. swain says:

More number of phones will give more options to the buyer and can fulfill the need of various segment of users.

5. Pathetic says:

in what year will launch this phone? since 2002 are announcing this, definitively another fail phone same specs same crappy OS, and huge lack of features

• swain says:

Lumia 920 specs are still pretty good for a mid-range device. They may announce more mid and low end devices with such specs and wait for the gdr3 update to launch a high-end device.

• PeterMina.ca says:

is the 920 a mid-range device?? have you ever used it?
        the fact that it has a dual core and 1 gig of ram doesn’t mean that it’s a mid-range, but it’s powered by Windows phone, this phenomenal OS doesn’t need a huge bowels to run, unlike the laggy other side!!!it’s fucking solid, no lag, best camera ever (of course after 808) amazing screen, lovely and very sexy design. come on man, it’s Nokia!

6. sailfishos rocks says:

it seems that nokia can only brag about pureview pro on lumia if available.
    Jolla leaked phone please