More Catwalk Teasing by Nokia

| May 14, 2013 | 16 Replies

933954_511268708920779_1164235259_nNokia US has just posted the image above along with the announcement about today’s event, which is obviously going to be about the catwalk/925.

We’re announcing something exciting in London at 2am PDT. Catch the live buzz on conversations.nokia.com, and watch our newest Nokia Lumia ‘steel’ the show! Get a sneak peek here:

One “option” to upgrade over the 920 that no-one seems to have mentioned is a 1080p front facing camera, till now no Lumias have that feature; I know the image above isn’t about the FFC,  but it just got me thinking….5 hours left.

*And I’m off, got an exam in a few; hopefully I can be back on the computer before the event is over.

Category: Lumia, Nokia, Windows Phone

1. chris wayne says:

Let’s cross fingers for this to be the best Lumia yet comrades

2. poopshoot says:

Good luck on the exam Ali! I had a graduate final today…aced it!

3. stylinred says:

nok shares have been rising like crazy ever since the dive it took for their q1 reports

4. drexter says:

how many hours left till the event?

5. coolyaay says:

I would judge the word “New”. If the “New” lumia is just about getting slimmer with nothing special at all. It is easy to get a slimmer sexy phone with metal! they have not done any breakthroughs at all

• Patrik says:

“..It is easy to get a slimmer sexy phone with metal! they have not done any breakthroughs at all..”

This is wrong! This is exactly what could be pointed out as special, 6 months ago they couldn’t have the hardware from the 920 at this shape – now they can. In other words, they have managed to shrink the device, make it thinner, lighter etc. but not at any cost – just more cons. THAT is innovation in 6 months.

6. sunnyvale says:

While this post may be about the upcoming Lumia, I would like to obscure it by saying a big WISH YOU THE BEST AND GOOD EFFIN’ LUCK to Ali on his exams.

Ace it, dude.

Now you may resume the upcoming lumia topic. :)

7. mushfiq says:

All the best Ali , an I have got a meeting at the launch , aghhhh.

8. Andrew_b says:

So now we can see the detail on the beveled edge close up, it looks more likely that the side view WAS just of a rocker and not a slim camera bulge on a second phone, sigh.

Although, this persistent STEEL reference seems to be pointing to a steel, not aluminium frame, which would have better scratch resistance but no opportunity to be coloured.

Still hoping for an optical zoom…