Nokia Lumia 925 Coming to T-Mobile, Rest of the World Also 469 euros

| May 14, 2013 | 16 Replies

nklum_620x340The Lumia 925 is confirmed to be landing on T-mobile’s doors, as well as the rest of the world priced at 469 euros before subsidies and tax. The phone will launch in June and bringing with it the GDR2/Nokia Amber.

* O2UK Will have the White version as an exclusive

*Vodafone UK, Germany will have the 32GB variant

Category: Lumia, Nokia, Windows Phone

Sites That Link to this Post

1. Nokia Are Doing It Again… | Latest Jolla Sailfish News | May 14, 2013
  1. stan says:

i think i’m disappointed by nokia today.

2. hrabiamol says:

Guys keep your expectations real. I think there is no reason to be disapointed. Maybe we will see next flagship during nokia world.

3. vivek says:

Wow… nokia’s old strategy to keep price high at launch!!!

4. Joe says:

I said yesterday that this event is pointless. A special event to announce a T-Mobile exclusive of the 920, with the same specs? It’s ridiculous and Nokia should know better than this.

5. Andrey says:

Nokia hyped us to believe the NEXT Lumia was coming, only to release the same old Lumia in a new case.
    When I heard 925, I knew this was going to be the case.
    It photos it looks Ugly, the presentation did not WOW or really explain the “more than the eye can see” theme they were pushing.

I don’t know if its Nokia or Microsoft holding up the progress, but they better deliver a REAL NEW LUMIA by Nokia World and have it on sale in the Fall at the latest.

6. JR says:

Seriously useless release, wheres the real innovation. NEW CASE YAYYYYY. I left Nokia for Apple and been wanting to go back to a killer Nokia phone but doesnt look like its gonna happen. My hopes are set on Jolla for the next best thing.

7. arg0 says:

The real upgrade here is the AMOLED display, as it was for the 928. Not saying that it’s worth upgrading from the 920, but if always-on clock and notifications are going to be released with the next software update, AMOLED becomes really important.