Jo Harlow in Basket-ball gear shows off Nokia Smart Camera Live on stage #Dunkin

| May 14, 2013 | 6 Replies

Check Jo Harlow out – demoing smart camera live on stage in her Duke’s Basketball outfit.

My DSLR missed the moment, but oddly Nokia Smart camera didn’t

Tags:

Category: Lumia, Nokia

1. ***** says:

As much as I do like her, please, that basketball gear is making me cringe

2. Shashank says:

Awkward O.o

3. drexter says:

sometimes life is cruel…

4. Banderpop says:

That abilty to ‘motion blur’ the background is quite awesome. Far more dynamic than something like Instagram’s fake depth of field effects which make large objects look like toys shot with a potato.

Just a shame that in this example, the basket is blurred also. Cringeworthy as Jo Harlow in sports gear is, this was a great part of the demonstation. But, you know what would have been better? An actual catwalk, with Smart Camera being used to capture people walking up and down it. Faded super-imposed time lapse shots of walking people would not have had such large gaps between them, and fake motion blur on the static background of that type of photo to emphasise the subject would have been cool too.

5. laalaa says:

what has been seen cannot be unseen :p

6. Jeric says:

Somebody please give me a hug! That image of Jo in basketball gear scarred and scared me!

–Conyo Boy