Inforgraphic: 41 Reasons Why the Lumia 1020 is One of a Kind

| July 27, 2013 | 19 Replies

1077428_540143282699988_1363193420_oNokia US have just shared the image above on their Facebook page, and as infographics should this one does a nice job in summing up why the 1020 is such an awesome phone. Interesting to include the “High Quality images for large printing” when as far as I know Windows Phone doesn’t support any kind of printing (does it?).

Source

Category: Lumia, Nokia, Windows Phone

1. adit38 says:

just three reason for me
    great camera replacement for my n8, nokia and no dead OS

2. Viipottaja says:

Just saw the first, major channel (ABC) prime time AT&T TV ad for the 1020!! Hope they keep it going!

A decent add too, a girl in a concert, zooming in with the 1020, sends it to friends and they go “wow, first row seats, now I am jealous!”

3. Andrew_b says:

The 1020 is one of a kind only until the 1025 is announced…

4. Maybe says:

HDMI output?

5. Vain person says:

What’s the point if there is no official instagram app?

6. torcida says:

“Interesting to include the “High Quality
    images for large printing” when as far as I know Windows Phone doesn’t support any kind of printing (does it?).”

??

You can copy your pictures to your pc and than print them out…

7. Anthony Hopkins says:

I have left my comment here, why it has disappear? And no explanation has been left? Could anybody explain it? Is it fair to do so?

• Aliqudsi says:

Actually you didn’t leave your comment here, you’ll find it exactly where you left it; on the full size image of the inforgraphic, right over HERE

Next time double check where you’re commenting before shouting conspiracy.

• Anthony Hopkins says:

wow, indeed I haven’t recognized the situation and how it works – sorry. Thx for explanation. Conspiracy? Don’t spend to much time on watching stupid movies for not-matured ;).

8. I am actually thankful to the owner of this site who has shared this great piece
    of writing at at this place.