LeakyLeak: Lumia 929 Leaked Again in Black? Now Called 1320?

| October 9, 2013 | 20 Replies

BWIzu8oCcAE46Ef

After just very recently hearing about the Lumia 1320 from @evleaks, but it’s possible that the 1320 is the 929  rebranded according to a weibo post. The image shown above is the same as the previous 929 leaks with a different screen organization (and time).

What do you think is this the case of the 909/1020 all over again, or something else?

Category: Lumia, Nokia, Windows Phone

1. @N9Andy says:

Man, that Verizon logo looks so rubbish. Plus it makes the top of the phone look really cluttered. They should put ‘NOKIA’ centre-top and Verizon on the back. I hate the way carriers insist on putting their logos on the front of devices, like they made it somehow. No, you are the dumb pipe that delivers my service. That is all. :^(

2. Simo says:

I commented on a previous MNB leak article for the 929 that this device is closer to the 1520 than the 920. The name change makes sense.

3. Mapantz says:

Does the 15:20 time have a hidden meaning?

4. sri_tech says:

I hope 1320 is the global version of Verizon 1080p phone.

6 inch 1520 will be too big for most people and it will end up as a niche device.

1320 with 5 inch 1080p display, SD800 and 20MP camera will be great.

5. JGrove303 says:

929 makes me thing of a Honda CBR900RR (929), an open class sport bike.

1320 make sense as the smaller screen equivalent to the 1520. You can definitely tell the screen is stretched versus the 9xx series, but keeps the buttons in the same place. Looks about what a 5″ screen version of the 928 would look like.

6. Jody Morgan says:

I will not be buying another Verizon phone until they get the 41 MP camera. Otherwise what I have does all the same things.

7. erzhik says:

Cool part? 6tag is being used in an official promo render.

8. Shane says:

So is this exactly the same as the 1520 but slightly smaller screen?
    If so, it & the 1020 are on my short-list…

9. Risto says:

Another huge monster. Where are those normal pocket size Lumia phones (i.e. 820 size)?