Nokia’s next low end device, the Lumia 525 has been leaked thanks to some Chinese certification processes (Chinese equivalent of FCC?). The phone as seen above doesn’t look any different from the Lumia 520, in fact it’s almost identical. However the Lumia 525 is rumored to have 1Gb of ram rather than the 512Mbs that the 520 had.
*You can also note that the screen is the same non-CBD version the 520 had.
Thanks for the tip Alvester
About the Author (Author Profile)Hey, my name's Ali- Currently a fifth (and final) year Dental Student from Chicago; studying in Jordan. I love all sorts of gadgets almost as much as I love my cookies! Be sure to follow my Twitter handle @AliQudsi and Subcribe to my Youtube for the latest videos - no pressure. Thanks.
Sites That Link to this Post
- New Nokia pics: Lumia 929 leaks, official 525 certification images | Pocketnow | November 4, 2013
- WPDang || “遗照滤镜”：Lumia 525工信部入网许可照片曝光 | November 4, 2013
- “遗照滤镜”：Lumia 525工信部入网许可照片曝光 | November 4, 2013
- New render leaked of the Nokia Lumia 525 "Nokia Glee", looks ... | November 4, 2013
- Nokia's Lumia 525 shows up on Chinese certification agency's website | Techweez | November 5, 2013
- “遗照滤镜”：Lumia 525工信部入网许可照片曝光 - 科技辣 | November 13, 2013