Nokia US Teasing an Upcoming Phone With Rich Recording; Probably Lumia Icon/929

| February 7, 2014 | 10 Replies

nokialumiaicon_large_verge_medium_landscapeNokia US just posted a video teasing for something coming soon, the video doesn’t show much; but it does seem to have some very interesting audio capture. As well as the words “Seen and HEAR what’s coming”, something that makes you think of Nokia’s amazing rich recording, and reminiscent of the of their latest ad for that.

It’s safe to assume that this is most likely for the Lumia 929/Icon which we’ve heard and seen so much of. So expect to see an announcement soon, besides the 20 Mp pureview camera and what appears to be their rich recording technology.

Category: Lumia, Nokia, Video, Windows Phone

1. Alvester says:

You beat me to it. :p

2. robin says:

just release it already -.-

3. chris_wayne says:

A frind of mine already have it… (in case someone was wondering) and its quite boring, but the display its outstanding.

4. v.s.i says:

Sure. It only is just 2 months late, presumably 3 by the time it starts selling.

5. hakim says:

Hope nokia release update android Os for nokia 808 than produce nokia normandy. The king still hope a life.

6. hakim says:

Is it better than nokia 808 rich recording?

7. In the present day, anyone 24-hour interval obtain through-out 2010, we will observe you results forking out manufacturer that you may create all your investment portfolio for the long term while not a bunch of challenge. Professional medical to convey your companies usually do not easily share identical macro potential risks it other manufacturers possess, nevertheless a stride earlier mentioned all your standard secondary in results keep. See very last week’s determination.