Hello MNB Readers!
Spiderman Unlimited is now available for Windows Phone!
From the Windows Phone Store description:
PLEASE NOTE: Spider-Man Unlimited does not support HTC: 8X
Swing into a hand-drawn Comic-Verse in a brand-new episodic adventure!
Unite the Spider-Verse and recruit an army of Spider-Men to stop the new Sinister Six, who have opened a dimensional portal to summon different versions of themselves! The Sinister Six are moving from dimension to dimension – destroying each one – and ours is next!
THE GREEN GOBLIN (ISSUE 1) AND THE VULTURE (ISSUE 2) ARE HERE! Issue 3 coming soon…
FIRST FREE SPIDER-MAN GAME!
• The first Spider-Man web-runner! Swing, run and fight through chaotic Manhattan in over 5 different Marvel environments!
• Go beyond a runner with unique gameplay! Battle dimensional super villains, swing, wall-climb and skydive!
• Play story mode with 5 boss battles and 25 missions per Issue! New daily events with spectacular rewards in Event mode! Or climb up the leaderboards in Unlimited mode!
FIRST NARRATIVE RUNNER!
• A continuing episodic adventure: The Sinister Six are moving from dimension to dimension – and our world is next! But it ends now… with an army of Spider-Men!
• Dive into an extensive Marvel Universe spanning over 50 years of Spider-Man with iconic characters, including multiple variations of each villain, as well as Nick Fury, Mary Jane, and Black Cat!
• Written with an experienced Spider-Man comic writer to ensure a faithful recreation of the Spider-Man Comics!
MOST SPIDER-MEN EVER IN A GAME!
• Summon, collect and play with tons of Spider-Man cards from the Marvel Universe, including Spider-Man Noir, Cosmic Spider-Man, and Scarlet Spider!
• Collect, fuse, and level up your Spider-Men, each with their own unique in-game benefits, and send them on Spidey Ops missions!
• CONSISTENT RELEASE OF NEW SPIDER-MAN CHARACTERS!Advertisements
The game looks, sounds, runs and plays great on my Lumia 1520 running Windows Phone 8.1.1 DP with Lumia Cyan but some users have experienced compatibility issues, slowdown or the game simply not being available for their region. The game currently does not support devices with 512MB of RAM or the HTC 8X but it may be optimized to support 512MB of RAM (or even the HTC 8X) in the future.
I have unlocked 4 different Spidermans so far and the game is enjoyable. I noticed an oddity to where I couldn’t exit the game from the menu a few times by pressing the back button though:
I was able to exit via the multitasking menu. The next time I played, I was able to exit by pressing the back button as it is with most applications.
Since the game is free, there isn’t anything to lose but the storage on your device and if it turns out that you don’t like the game, you can always delete it. Let us know if the game works on your device and what do you think of it. Do you prefer the exploration type of Spiderman games like The Amazing Spiderman 2 or an arcade fighter/swinger/runner like Spiderman Unlimited?
As always, thank you for choosing MyNokiaBlog,