Here are Kraistus’ instructions:
1. Use the phone’s native(!) WEB-browser, and go to: m.google.com (For example Opera Mobile won’t work, you won’t have the change to select Youtube)
2. You have to choose a language which is supported in the app(!). Choose for example: English(US)
3. Choose the Youtube icon to download the app to your phone
4. Install and enjoy!
I have not tried this yet but Kraistus says it’s better image quality than previous mobile web youtube (though still needs improvement).
Thanks also to Ashkay who also emailed us a link to blog-n8.fr who also had some screenshots.
About the Author (Author Profile)Hey, thanks for reading my post. My name is Jay and I'm a medical student at the University of Manchester. When I can, I blog here at mynokiablog.com and tweet now and again @jaymontano. We also have a twitter and facebook accounts @mynokiablog and Facebook.com/mynokiablog. Check out the tips, guides and rules for commenting >>click<< Contact us at tips(@)mynokiablog.com or email me directly on jay[at]mynokiablog.com
Sites That Link to this Post
- Official YouTube App available for Symbian^3 | Official YouTube App available for Symbian^3 nokia | Official YouTube App available for Symbian^3 > | Nokia Model Phones > Nokia Phone Models > Nokia Mobile Model | December 8, 2010
- YouTube 2.1 for Android supports in-page playback, comment posting | December 9, 2010