NFS, Sims 3 and Real Football 2011 for Nokia N9

| October 4, 2011 | 21 Replies

Not sure if this has always been there, but Marcel messaged us to say that Sims 3, NFS and Real Football 2011 are coming to the Nokia N9. That’s awesome news that these EA and Gameloft HD games are making their way to the N9.

They might look even better in higher resolution and better hardware than previous S^3 handsets.

Category: Applications, Games, Maemo, MeeGo, Nokia

1. Weirdfisher says:

Have played these more than a year ago on iPhone and N8

2. Viipottaja says:

Great to see the N9 app store selection shaping up! Looks already so much better than my N900′s. :D

• Deaconclgi says:

EXACTLY! The N9 has much more third party support than the N900 ever achieved. That is already an improvement over the N900 and goes to show some success in the mainstream developer arena. Symbian^3 still doesn’t have the 2011 soccer game…

Speaking of N900, I am about to reflash the kernel and emmc and then start from scratch, install KP49 and keep my N900 smooth. I have it bogged down with experimental QT stuff currently and botched app installs and libraries….only 147.3MB for installable applications.

• MoritzJT says:

Wow, that is a serious mess :D

A new start is a good idea…

• Deaconclgi says:

Lol, yeah. I couldn’t even update any applications due to lack of memory.

This time, I’m keeping my installs to a minimum, a few useful apps and games. Tempted to experiment with the 720p playback scripts but I’ll just use my N8 for 720p :)

• ain86 says:

Symbian^3 has got a 2011 soccer game – PES 2011

3. lovemeego says:

new games titles please

4. anthony says:

I have NOKIA N8 made in Finland but i can’t use the compass it Tell’s me Host not found what should i do? also the is file folder SW Update

Anthony

5. swiss says:

i have found nfc.wav tune in nokia n8 via x plore download from ovi the x plore app then install then open it select c drive then double click on resources then scrolldown and find nfc.wav tune double click on it and listen its same aas nokia c7 nfc tune

6. wow says: