White Nokia N9 Pre-Order in Finland

| November 8, 2011 | 61 Replies

At Nokia World 2011, the White N9 snuck in to one of the demo booths, causing much commotion to those who were struck once again by that unexpected beauty (white was deemed to only be for prototype as far as we heard before that day).

Anyway, as you may know, the white N9 64GB is coming this year.

It’s already available for preorder at the link below:

I’m not aware of that site, but it is Alexa Ranked number 39 in Finland, so that suggests some trustworthiness, no?

Cheers Juho for the tip!

Category: Maemo, MeeGo, Nokia, Nseries

1. Michael Faro-Tusino says:

White N9 with PR 1.1 available for Pre-Order at same time Standard N9s “Made in Finland” get the PR 1.1 update. Coincidence?

2. Nintendo-Xbox says:

Dat price!

3. nabs says:

Ahhhh, I was torn between cyan and white. They are both simply amazing.

• N9 says:

Not me i already have a cyan :D, and just in time for x.mas :D yey now hoping my fife does not decides she like the white one better than the cyan she stole from me :D

4. Michou says:

Verkkokauppa.com (verkko kauppa means web store in finnish) is the biggest IT / electronics store in Finland with shops in Helsinki, Tampere, Oulu and Tallinn, Estonia.

Wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verkkokauppa.com

5. flava says:

envy -.-

6. Tuomas says:

actually we don’t have shop in Estonia anymore. But we do have one in Maarianhamina. But I can’t wait to get my hands on the white N9. I have the black one now.

7. jr says:

eLOP HATES THE N9

• Matias says:

Thanks for sharing your frustration with us, it is totally relevant to the subject at hand!

/s

• Viipottaja says:

And that’s why he keeps sobotaging it by e.g. bringing out new color variants, getting PR1.1 out, and having PR1.2 in the works. Right?

• jiipee says:

The Nokia Meego/Symbian employees were promised that they get to work at minimum until the end of this year. Lets see what happens in 2012 ;)

• zlutor says:

being they fired? :-(

• Deathcoder says:

nope they’ll be out sourced to accenture

• Viipottaja says:

Well, a lot of Symbian people have moved/been moved to Accenture with which Nokia has a contract to 2016.

As for Maemo/Meego folks, I suspect some will 1) continue in N9 support functions 2) work on Meltemi 3) move to R&D/future disruptions stuff, whether its on Meego/Linux/other 4) move to WP teams 5) leave Nokia voluntarily 5) get fired.

So, most likely another “reality is grey, not just black and white” kind of thing.

• migo says:

Cool story bro.

8. Angel says:

When nokia N9 Realesed to Indonesian ?

9. laowaijoha says:

Verkkokauppa is legit.
    Damn I want that thing… Too bad I have to get the iPhone 4S as a work phone, I would so much prefer to get one of these beauties :/

10. 3rp3 says:

Verkkokauppa.com is the best web store. And white N9 is the most beautiful phone on earth! If only my Pre 2 didn’t work so well…

11. mo_ep says:

can anyone tell if those guys deliver within the eu?

im to lazy for google translate >:)

12. jonnyjl says:

Cool.

Though I’d buy a second N9 in a heartbeat if it came in 64GB and Cyan

• Dan says:

Check Expansys, they did have the 64 in the usa website but soon were out. Might have it in your area. Did everyone buy the Nokia Play 360 along with your N9′s? I bought one and ordered another after using it but it’s on backorder until Dec.3rd in the U.S. at Expansys, must be selling fast.

13. kintoun says:

Wow STEPHEN ELOP has created the most beautiful phone ever!!! ELOP rocks!!

• Trexus says:

That’s so not funny…

He had nothing to do to do with it’s creation other than ensuring it wasn’t killed entirely.

• Viipottaja says:

Yet it was under his management Nokia finally got it out to the market (and quite intensively promotoded e.g. in Australia and some other markets).

As usual, reality is grey.

• N9 says:

Yes it is, Nokia really needs the N9 to sell much more that Nokia expected.

Specially since Lumia sale numbers wont be huge this quarter.

Me wonders how the sales numbers for the N9/Lumia will be presented…. would not be surprised if they area aggregated all together…

• Viipottaja says:

Nokia has usually all “smart devices” in one number, but they have occasionally given some breakdown e.g. between E and N Series back in the day, or some figure for an individual device etc. So yeah, we’ll see. They might give a “X WP devices shipped in Q4″ kind of a figure.

14. can't be helped says:

please make 64g cyan n9 please!

does anyone here own nokia bluetooth stereo headset bh-111? is its glossy or matte? any review of this headset?

15. David says:

+1 for a Cyan N9

Anyway, for you people already having a N9 but considering this delightful white N9, think about me or people like me, just considering having a N9, whatever the color is ;-)

16. Doffen says:

Now Nokia only have to sell it in all major markets. Then they have a run away success product on their hands. Especially if they state that they will release a improved version yearly. I wonder how the sales have been where it have been released.

17. karam says:

anybody willing to ship white n9 to Canada? its not that far just across the arctic circle, pleeeeease

• dr_zorg says:

I’m sure it’ll show up on Expansys at some point. Though of course, if you intend to get it for Christmas, I expect you’re out of luck there.

18. mikkol says:

verkkokauppa.com is the largest e-shop for electronics products in Finland, i.e. the offer is surely valid.

19. Svenkka says:

verkkokauppa.com is definitely trustworthy. I have been shoppingt in their store as well as purchased from their webstore. This is solid.

20. Kuch Kuch says:

Kinda off topic, but where are people importing their N9s from in the UK? I can’t find any importer with any stock.

21. Abhishek says:

Adobe stops development of flash player on mobile browsers focuses on Html5 another reason to buy N9

22. Magnificent items from you, man. I’ve be mindful your stuff previous to and you’re just extremely excellent. I actually like what you’ve bought right here, certainly like what you’re stating and the way in which in which you assert it. You’re making it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it smart. I can’t wait to read far more from you. This is really a terrific website.

23. Sur l’exemple ci dessus, google prendra en compte que Mon mot
    clef est: Ce n’est pas interressant du tout. Not only does it help you search
    for and find that hidden campsite in the woods and the quiet stream in the mountains where
    there are holiday cabins, but it also helps you find
    that friend you lost touch with who now works in a refugee
    camp in a little known third country in Africa. Use other traffic sources
    besides Google, Yahoo and Bing3.

Here is my website – subvention creation entreprise