Happy New Year again! You may have had a heavy new year celebration so let’s have a light, yet still fun lumiappaday. This has been on every platform in one iteration or another, it’s the simple yet addictive chain reaction style game.
Bunch of particles on the screen running and bouncing off walls, pop one at the precise point that you think other particles can crash into it, hence chain reaction. You don’t need any more info than that.
Fun game, simple and free.
#46) Chain Reaction
Version 1.7 updated with juicy Mango features!Advertisements
- - Game runs at 60 FPS!
- - Fully compatible with fast app switching.
- - Scoreboard improvements
The classic Chain Reaction game is now on Windows Phone 7! Tap the screen to create the initial explosion, then watch the chain grow. Use the in game scoreboard to see how your scores stacks up against the rest of the world!
Improvements in version 1.6:
- - Improved in game graphics
- - In game animations
- - Set default username
- - General performance enhancements
Improvements in version 1.5:
- Bug fixes
Improvements in version 1.4:
- - 40 level “Insane” game mode
- - Post your scores to Twitter
- - Visual enhancements
- - Bug fixes
Improvements in version 1.2:
- - 30 level “Epic” game mode
- - Personal scoreboard with global ranks
- - Dynamic sound
- - New visual effects
- - Save game option from pause menu
- - Bug fixes to the scoring system
Improvements in version 1.1:
- - New extended game mode
- - In game sound
- - Improved graphics