If you’re a fan of Top Gear, you’ll be aware of The Cool Wall. This app allows you to view the Top Gear Cool Wall (which works really well on the Metro philosophy) as well as create your own cool wall.
#231) Cool Wall
Using over 300 cars, you can place the cars where you think they should be on the Cool Wall. If your favourite car’s missing, you can even add it into the mix. Just take a photo, input the name and stats and place it on your wall. All the images of the cars are complete with stats.
Be warned though, the car stats are highly suitable as slightly dodgy pub facts, but use sparingly when you need to win an argument. Where there was more than one model, we simply picked our favourite. For the most accurate stats, the car reviews section of www.topgear.com/uk/car-reviews is still the place to go.
Here’s what you can do:
• Create your own Cool Walls by assigning cars to Seriously Uncool, Uncool, Cool and Sub-Zero.
• Browse the ‘Original Cool Wall’ from the TopGear show.
• View details of cars including top speed, power, 0-60 and a comment from the TopGear presenters.
• Save an image of your Cool Wall to your phone or share it on Facebook.
• Add your own cars with a photo, description and stats to your Cool Walls and your My Cars list. You can also add your favourite cars to this list.
• Build a Video Cool Wall with featured videos that play right inside the wall or rotate your phone to watch full-screen.
• Select cars or videos for a friend from your contact list and share them to Facebook, Twitter and other social networks.