“Something Amazing is coming…7.9.2012″ Nokia Flagship Store Helsinki getting ready for Nokia World goodies?

| July 18, 2012 | 164 Replies

We got a couple of pictures, above and below from ‘Esbo’ who spotted that the Nokia flagship store in Helsinki was closed for renovation.

It indicates that the store is coming back to action on the 7th of September 2012.  Remember that Nokia World is September 5-6. We’ve been expecting some renovations to take place and ‘new devices’ to appear once it was done. Could it mean new as in new WP or new as in new Asha (that was already announced but were just not there yet)

What do you reckon will be happening on 7.9.2012?

Here’s a video tour of the ‘old’ flagship store, as shot by the Nokia 808 PureView:

If you fire up your barcode reader (or just go to the site under it) you’ll see

More info:

They’re going to do something different with the shop.

Thanks Esbo for the tip!

Category: Nokia

1. Eve Adlythir says:

Perhaps this is a new Meltemi handset? A big surprise?

2. Jari says:

Amazing BANKRUPTCY.. Die Nokia Die with M$, Gonna buy white N9 64gb and Nokia 808. Using Black N9 64gb now, Nokias finest/best smartphone.. so I am spending my money on You, but never , Never buying M$ phone labelled as Nokia phone.. I feel sorry for you. Jolla will have my money (Love your N9 and it will remain as your Finest Phone ever!!) You want to be off the market…?? Continue with M$ :-( Goodbye/Farewell to Old Nokia I used to know :-(

3. twig says:

Play,learn,share……its a Microsoft store within a store. Play=Xbox, Kinect. Learn=computers,Kinect. Share=mobile.

• twig says:

That’s got to be it! Nokia has stores around the world, they become Nokia/ Microsoft stores for phones/computers/Surface at a fraction of the cost of a new Microsoft store and reach globally at a snap of a finger. I like those NOKIA FLAGS. Nokia leases space to Microsoft and collects commission on computer sales within those store. What do I win? I’ll take a Nokia flag or Nokia 808 bag or Nokia beach umbrella.

4. skyfall says:

Totally free Nokia Lumia giveaways to finally prove to world that Lumia can outsell symbian^3 smartphones

5. TheLumiaAsha says:

maybe a day after NokWorld Announcement Nokia will start selling wp8 phone in finland in 7 september

6. Paul says:

Windows 8 (PC) day of release is October 26th. Could WP8 come earlier?

7. Janne says:

Lumia sales 4 million units. Cautiously optimistic.

8. Ivan says:

Nokia has few new devices that they are coming up in September. I know that because they told me that in Microsoft store here in San Diego. That’s all they can tell me at that moment even if I want to know more. I hope Nokia release something new that will change this ugly picture about Nokia.

9. Ashish says:

Plz Nokia come back…my city now very horrible because every Nokia name board replace with Samsung mobile board :(

10. sathish says:

we are back already friends with asha and lumia friends