Video: Firestarter – Amazon Cloud Reader support for the Nokia N9 and N950

| August 20, 2012 | 28 Replies

This is a useful app, an Amazon Cloud reader for the Nokia N9.

Firestarter makes it possible to use Amazon’s Cloud Reader service under MeeGo. You can either read books online, or download them for reading offline (although you must be online when starting the application). Your progress in a book is kept synchronised between your N9 and other Kindle devices.

by

Michael: Update: Many of you are asking where to get the app. It is currently undergoing Nokia Store Q&A, so it should be available soon. I’ll do my best to try and post it on here as soon as it does.

Category: N9Apps, Nokia, Video

1. Shane says:

Thanks Jay,

But you don’t link to project/dev home page?

2. loser says:

nokia belle support?

3. Ajmal says:

Where is the App?

4. Sammyl says:

Cool! Where can I get the app?

5. @AndyHagon says:

Excellent! Let’s hope Nokia QA get their finger out and get this great-looking app up in the Store quickly. Looking forward to reading my Kindle books on my N9! :)

6. loser says:

can we upload .prc file to the server and start reading?

7. Mike Sheldon says:

It’s now available in the Nokia Ovi store: http://store.ovi.com/content/307241

• Shane says:

Thanks for letting us know Mike!
      Might be best emailing tips[at]mynokiablog or jay[at]mynokiblog or contacting them via twitter.
      That way they’re much more likely to canvass the app soon.

• Shane says:

@Mike

Make sure you also post about it at: N9-apps, My-MeeGo, talk.maemo.org etc.
      If you intend to offer it for free, you can also list it at apps.formeego.org.

8. I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is needed to get setup?
    I’m assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
    I’m not very internet savvy so I’m not 100%
    certain. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Many thanks

9. continuously i used to read smaller content which as well
    clear their motive, and that is also happening with this paragraph which
    I am reading here.

10. Thanks for finally talking about > Video: Firestarter – Amazon Cloud Reader support for the Nokia N9 and N950 : My Nokia Blog < Liked it!

11. Maricela says:

Do you have a spam problem on this website; I also am a blogger, and I was curious about
    your situation; many of us have created some nice procedures
    and we are looking to exchange strategies with others, why not
    shoot me an email if interested.

12. Hey! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog.
    Is it difficult to set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast.

I’m thinking about making my own but I’m not sure where
    to start. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Thanks

Here is my web-site :: the secret money system