The above screenshots are what appears to be the promised “Ringtone maker” coming to all Nokia WP 7.8 Devices (alongside bluetooth sharing and some other cool features). As you can see there seems to be an option to crop out and select your preferred part of your desired ringtone, which would probably mean that the RingTone maker is connected to your music library. For now there are some alternative apps on the WP store such as: This and this; but there is yet to be an app that can create a ringtone from your own MP3 files on the device.
About the Author (Author Profile)Heyyo, names Ali- Currently a fourth year Dental Student from Chicago; studying in Jordan. I love all sorts of gadgets almost as much as I love my cookies! (Have: Green Nokia N8, Cyan Lumia 800, Black N9, Stormtrooper White Lumia 900, Black 808 PureView, Red Lumia 920). Follow my twitter handle '@AliQudsi' - no pressure. Thanks.
Sites That Link to this Post
- Nokia’s Windows Phone 7.8 Ring tone maker screen shots leaked | WMPoweruser | September 15, 2012
- Ringtone Maker, primeras imagenes de la aplicación de Nokia para WP7.8 | September 15, 2012
- Nokia Lumia 自製鈴聲 App 截圖外洩 | BLOGJACK | September 16, 2012
- Nokia 的 Windows Phone 7.8 自訂鈴聲截圖流出 | WP7Call | September 16, 2012
- Windows Phone 7.8 ; Was wir erwarten können » NOKIABLOG.CH | November 21, 2012