I’m a little bit strapped for time but I thought I’d share this instead of waiting before I get the chance to read it myself. The original story is in Finnish but you can translate it if you don’t know that awesome language (though do note the high likelihood of translation error).
- Nokia MeeGo story
- Nokia before MeeGoa: Osso and Maemo
- Nokia Maemo + Intel Mobil = MeeGo
- Harmattan, Maemo 6 UI & Problems
- Nokia developed Harmattan and MeeGo Devices
- Nokia and Intel collaboration
- Stephen Elop CEO of Nokia 2010
- Burning ferry and Nokia’s new smartphone strategy (February 2011)
- Which continues Nokia’s MeeGo development
This is an indepth story of MeeGo, by Sampsa Kurri.
Cheers ukko for the tip!