Video: Nokia Maps 3.0 demoed on Nokia lumia 920 (for WP8)

| November 7, 2012 | 8 Replies

Here’s Nokia Maps 3.0 for navigating on foot, taking shortcuts that cars can’t take such as parks, alley-ways and stairs; guided by landmarks (not always streetnames) and even indoor navigation. It apparently seamlessly integrates with Nokia Drive, so even though there are two separate apps, it should appear as a more connected, fluid experience.

There’s an article over at NokConv too:

by

Cheers Glenn for the tip!

Category: Lumia, Nokia

1. boochinga says:

“At Nokia we belive that the world is amazing and we want to ELP you find new places” just gotta love that accent :)

2. ShadowLFC says:

I can’t wait to get my hands on this phone and all of these features are great, but the one thing I can’t see much feature about is the sound. I know that the 920 and 820 have Dolby Headphone and equalizer but wondered how the sound compared to HTC’s Beats Audio

• gaurav says:

@shadow lfc
      i hope for decent loud phone

i ve n8 ,galaxy note and nokia e5

a spare china made re branded handset is also there

the china handset is louder on speaker and both in call volume compared to all three and sound quality is not bad { china handsets had terrible audio a few years back}

smartphones may be to decrease weight of for some reason are getting quieter

a good in call volume is necessary ,my n8 how much i love it doesn’t perform well in noisy environ

e5 is decent

anyways i am buying the 920 for sure

3. torcida says:

See the leg at 0:35!!!

4. Brian says:

Is it coming to the 800 and 900 as well?

5. Arsie Organo says:

I am starting to get in love with Lumia and especially after I saw the latest update on Nokia maps for Lumia. It works even in true offline more.