Video: Nokia Lumia 920 high gloss white unboxing

| November 11, 2012 | 14 Replies

Here’s an unboxing of the white Nokia Lumia 920 that fans and prospective buyers might find useful.

by

Category: Lumia, Nokia

Sites That Link to this Post

1. Unboxing of the Lumias via MyNokiaBlog | Siliconia.Nokia | November 12, 2012
  1. swain says:

White looks beautiful…but I will still hunt for Grey 920.:)
    Jay, any idea when it will be available in India ?

• ms.nokia says:

me too, i will hunt for the rare ash grey 920,
      but it might be a while before it lands in the philippines.

• swain says:

I couldn’t get a Grey N8 as it got vanished from my city and stayed unavailable for a long time(don’t know why??). Instead, the sales people pushed a Green N8.
        Was forced to settle with a Black 808 as there was only few color options(I feel black is good, white is hard to maintain and red was not available in my country).

This time no excuse Nokia:)

2. nep says:

Yes. it is strange that the gray version has disappeared from all nokia websites, it was otherwise a nice color variation ..
    I wonder if they like with the white 900 has quality problems ..
    But I will not wait so is it just the black 920 for me

3. pj says:

ooh i’ll be unboxing my white lmia 920 tomorrow :)

how come the US doesn’t get any headphones? when i’m getting headphones, play 360 speakers and then to get my free charging plate :)

4. Zizou says:

I like the wordings on the screen.. Keep up the good work

5. Vladimir says:

I also bought white though red was my first choice. white suites any tile colors and it’s a win in style. I am loving it.

• pj says:

thats what i was thinking, white phone.blue tiles :)

• Dragmeister says:

I got mine the white yesterday and I put blue tiles on the screen, it does look absolutely gorgeous phone, also the manager in my local phones4u put next to each other Nokia Lumia 920 and iphone 5 and both were connected to wifi and he tested on front of the whole stuff and me getting open web pages and Nokia Lumia 920 Beat iphone fair and square, so Nokia Lumia 920 is quicker then iphone 5 to open the web pages, because it’s better design phone then iphone. And who ever get’s this phone will have no regrets

6. Skipper says:

Is there no cover included? Like with the Lumia 800?

7. Dragmeister says:

Also guys I got my sticker for my free wireless charging pad, which you all have to do after 14 days from purchasing the phone onto the nokia web, so we can get wireless charging plate for Free unlike the iphone users which they have to pay for everything apple want them to pay.