Yellow Nokia Lumia 920 available from Phones4U!! (Currently unboxing one! :D)

| November 15, 2012 | 20 Replies

Thanks to one of our readers yesterday for the heads up getting the much anticipated Electric Pikachu Yellow Nokia Lumia 920 from Phones4U. I just happened to pass one of the stores this afternoon and boom!

I am sooo excited so I’ll leave this and do the unboxing!

Hehe, can you see the cheeky little box peaking through the bag? :D:D:D:D:D

Category: Lumia, Nokia

1. ShadowLFC says:

You’re welcome bro. Have to ask: Did you get the wireless charger or a sticker for it? I didn’t. Think I’ll have to go there and get it

• Jeettak says:

You get a box with a sticky label on the side, asking you put in a request for the Wireless charger after 14 days. Hope to get one for the Lumia 820 I purchased for my daughter. :-)

2. who knows says:

Nice! Apparently Nokia offers a free wireless charging plate for those who buys Lumia 920/820 from a phones4u store.

3. Jens says:

Does phones4u sell phones without contract and ship outside of UK? What did it cost ?

4. Ali Abdulla says:

grats u lucky bastard :(, here in jordan it seems we have to wait till jan 2012… sad rrly when UAE and saudia arbia already has them :(…

and even then, i bet yellow wont be available :(

5. twig says:

Lol. I ordered my uncommitted yellow a week ago and just received notice from ATT that it is out of stock. At least they are giving a charging plate, a $71 value from expansysusa.com bringing cost for the phone to $379. Glad Jay was able to get his.

6. Ruben says:

Hi Jay!

can i ask how much you paid for your Lumia 920?

I’m trying to get a reference price to when it comes out in Portugal

Thanks!

7. Narender says:

Jay, you’re so lucky man! You’re more lucky than ash (of pokemon) to get this pikachu in your hands.
    Hope it will land here in India someday. Sadly, noone in the UK/US to get it for me :(

8. stylinred says: