Limited Edition Nokia Lumia 920 packaging for Dubai blogger

| November 18, 2012 | 27 Replies

We got tweeted the picture above by @Nabkawe5, posted originally by Manal Assaad (@TheManalyst)

Lovely looking, possibly one time only box with a gorgeous Nokia Lumia 920 nestled inside.

Manal updates us by saying it’s a special blogger edition:

I actually got this as a VIP gift box from Nokia’s PR because I’m a blogger and I attended the launch of it in Dubai.

Cheers @Nabkawe5

Category: Lumia, Nokia

1. myname24 says:

and here ( lebanon ) they have just started to promote gen 1 lumias ( 900-800-710-610) . Is this a joke or something ? Bad marketing everywhere .

• Alvester says:

Well, they have to get rid of the stock. Don’t they?

• myname24 says:

yes :p but why would anyone buy them . Do you see someone buying the galaxy s2 when the s3 became available ? Even the price difference isn’t that important .

• Bloob says:

S2 still sells very well btw.

• ms.nokia says:

they will keep on selling the wp7.8 for at least 18months maybe more,
          the new lumia will eventually be available, nokia is concentrating on “priority” markets for now while supply is limited.
          i have to wait for some time next year to buy the 920 in the philippines.

• Gawd says:

I am actually buying an 800 or a 710 for my sons. Xbox is important part of their everyday life, and 820 is too expensive. 710 is actually a perfect phone for them so I think they might sell a lot of them when 7.8 is released and the price is reduced.

• twig says:

I have zero complaints about the 900,800,710,610 group. My 900 works great.

• Noki says:

“Xbox is important part of their everyday life” Really, does any one speck like that :) ?, you guys need update your copy past marketing lingo. hehehehe

• ms.nokia says:

shhhhh noki, keep it quite, it is a conspiracy, don’t tell anyone. :)

• Noki says:

noooo conspiracy’s are well crafted and hard to spot, the astroturfers are easy to spot, just go to engadget were L900 had more people saying it was the best device ever than buyers.
                The problem with all this AstroTurf is that wen reality hits, it becomes painfully obvious it was just that. And one feels used and fooled/used by a brand. Think most of the AstroTurfing comes from microsoft…You can allays spot it by a conjugation of, “me… gave to…other (family)… and they are very happy”. with a personal twist of some sort..

Note one good thing about MNB is that its not spammed by them and most WP fans around here are genuine.

2. Alvester says:

Hysterical

3. nabkawe says:

I reached out to Manal to get further information and she wrote : I got this from Nokia itself , the original comes in a small cartoon box.
    So this kind of confirms gulf gets special treatment… :)

4. ms.nokia says:

that yellow box would make a perfect home for a stuffed pikachu (cause a real pikachu lives in a Poké Ball)

5. Jody says:

I believe mynokiablog is tge topmost blog related to nokia. It is by far accessed ny a very much diverse audience frim middle east to suoth east asia to india everywhere, tgat being said i think jay deserves to get one of those :( he he bought a defective one instead :(

6. aboodesta says:

I was the first guy to pick up the Lumia 920 here in Dubai and they took a picture of me but need my signature to post it lol,and my box was the usual. So happy with the phone :)

7. Tech says:

envy to the max lol

8. JKav says:

Box is cool but what I find interesting is the headphones. Here in the US when I upgraded my 900 to a 920 and found it interesting that there was no wired headset in the box, something that has been pretty normal. It’s normally not great quality but…

9. 和NOKIA有内幕 says: