At 9AM, UK time, there will be a Nokia Lumia 920 Q&A.
You guys shared your questions below:
Quite a few questions have been answered by other members of the MNB community (E.G. this one) which might be worth checking out as they’ve explained things rather well.
Since the Q&A is about the Nokia Lumia 920 imaging, the questions remaining to be asked are those mainly 920 imaging related. We’ll ask about future product choices at the end and will probably leave out the questions to ones already answered.
Do let us know if we miss any L920 imaging questions:
1) Will there be a fix/software update for the fuzziness/diffuse photos taken with the Lumia 920 in daylight? – Torgrim. Other readers are also requesting a fix.
2) One of Junnior_Reis’s comments: The nokia lumia 920, it’s said to have three microphones but records in mono. Would it ever be possible to record in stereo? (Where are the three microphones located?)Advertisements
3) Second question: What’s the longest exposure time?
4) Jay & Nelson Ocampo are interested to know: Are you going to implement a custom UI for the camera so it’s more friendly to use?
5) How close in terms of versatility in camera options to 808 pureview can we get in windows phone pureview? Deeper control options welcome.
6) Virobloc asks a good question on the durability of the PV2 OIS
“Question about reliability: Has the floating module any problem with vibrations? I mean, if you go jogging or mountain biking with the 920 in your pocket, can the continuous shaking break or spoil something?”
7) Chris asked
Can OIS be turned off?
8) Pökö’s question
Question: Any possibilities to have ability to adjust lighting in dark environment. Now there are too much light so every picture taken in dark looks Like its taken with flash.
9) Ali: Since the Floating lens helps capture more light by keeping the lens open, which provides better stills, is there a way to get similar results in VIDEO mode, or at least a way to compensate without getting a larger lens?
Non 920 specific
1) raaar asks
Who will replace Damian Dinning?
2) Doug asks,
Will we ever see xenon flash again?
Any news on 808 style pureview for Lumia?
4) twig wants to know:
Will Nokia be getting into magnetic lenses for the accessories market?
5) Keith asked,
“What is the imaging team looking at for the next PureView technology? Is it some sort of a mix of PV1 and PV2? Or are there other aspects of photography that they might implement to make next PV phone even better?
Also, how close are we to seeing graphene sensors in Nokia phones?”
Arumugam was also interested to know about graphene sensors providing higher resolution, slimmer Lumias.