The Nokia Asha 310 has Dual SIM on steroids. Nokia’s Easy Swap Dual SIM technology is designed to make swapping between different SIM cards as easy as possible, in order to get better tariffs or to switch between SIMs for personal or work use. Your main SIM card sits behind the battery, as normal. But the slot for the second SIM on the side of the phone allows you to switch the second SIM easily, without needing to switch off the phone. With the SIM manager you can assign unique profiles for up to five SIM cards and define which SIM card you want to use for calling, sending text messages or for using Internet data.
- System: GSM/EDGE 900/1800
- Dimensions: 109.9 x 54 x 13mm
- Weight: 103.7g
- Display: 3-inch WQVGA, capacitive touch
- Memory: Up to 20MB internal free user memory. Up to 32GB MicroSD memory card
- Connectivity: WiFi GPRS/EDGE, Bluetooth 3.0 with A2DP support, Micro USB 2.0 connector, 3.5 mm AV connector, USB and 2mm pin charging
- Battery: Up to 25 days standby; up to 17 hours talk-time
The Nokia Asha 310 will be available in Asia, India, the Middle East, Africa and Brazil from Q1 2013. Without local taxes or any operator subsidies, it will cost around $102 (USD).
About the Author (Author Profile)Hey, thanks for reading my post. My name is Jay and I'm a medical student at the University of Manchester. When I can, I blog here at mynokiablog.com and tweet now and again @jaymontano. We also have a twitter and facebook accounts @mynokiablog and Facebook.com/mynokiablog. Check out the tips, guides and rules for commenting >>click<< Contact us at tips(@)mynokiablog.com or email me directly on jay[at]mynokiablog.com
Sites That Link to this Post
- Video: Nokia Asha 310 – Ready for everything with Easy Swap Dual SIM and Wi-Fi : My Nokia Blog | February 12, 2013
- Nokia Asha 310, dual SIM Asha Touch device | Siliconia Hub | February 12, 2013