New Nokia Lumia 620, 820 & 920 Firmwares live on Navifirm

| March 15, 2013 | 17 Replies

Screen Shot 2013-03-15 at 6.28.44 PMwtmk

I just hit post about the new firmwares out for the Lumia 620, 820 & 920, and decided to check if Navifirm had anything. It seems like it does. All the devices have multiple (I think all) variants of the firmware update available. Either this means the roll out is sooner than we think, or someone uploaded them to the servers prematurely.

Screen Shot 2013-03-15 at 6.29.00 PMwtmk

My Lumia 820 is undergoing a flash as we speak, so I will detail the changes I notice shortly!

Screen Shot 2013-03-15 at 6.26.14 PMwtmk

Category: Firmware Update, Leak, Lumia, Windows Phone

Hi! My name is Michael. Like the others, I'm also a Student, living here in Sydney. I have a real passion for the latest technology and I'm a real Nokia buff! My aim is to keep those of you, like myself, updated with the latest in what's going on in the Nokia World. Currently sporting N9 & Lumia 820, with other Nokia devices in my posession. Get in touch on Twitter via @MFaroTusino, Google Plus or even simply drop me an email at mike.mnb[at]outlook.com or tips[at]mynokiablog.com

1. Karel says:

Nice! What are you expectations about this new release of firmware?

2. Muerte says:

Rollout from now:

As part of Nokia’s continuous development practice, we will be introducing new software updates for Nokia Lumia 920 and Nokia Lumia 820. This software, version 1232.5957.1308.00xx, includes further performance and stability improvements, enhancements to display stability during a call, and improved automatic display brightness adjustment.

In addition, Nokia Lumia 620 has some new software in the pipeline. This software, version 1030.6407.1308.00xx, will include improved touch behavior and enhancements to system stability and camera picture quality, such as corrected camera exposure when the flash is used in bright light conditions.

3. Praneeth says:

RM821_1232.5957.1308.0001_RETAIL_im_india_443_01_146688_prd_signed.ffu
    This file is incomplete and even the Nokia Care suite shows a checksum error.
    Hope nokia notices this and uploads the correct file.

4. Khoa says:

hope this fixes the battery issue cos it drains too fast since that last update.

5. Nehul says:

Please improve the battery life of lumia 920 @nd heating issue.

xperia Z gives 12 hours of heavy use on 3G network but lumia 920 gives only 5hours .

6. Webby says:

Wasn’t Navifirm supposed to be locked down by now?

7. swis says:

my Lumia 920 is updating right now…..

switzerland swisscom

8. muerte says:

FYI:
    @NokiaSWUpdates 2 min A combined answer for everyone asking about availability of the new Lumia 920/820/620 SW update: the rollout may take up to 3 weeks.

9. swis says:

good good now i see the time is always on in notification and my lumia is looking damn GOOODDD

10. jordan82 says:

Flashed but don’t see any difference. Still didn’t receive a “storage check” update for the moment… Do you have it?

11. Abishek says:

Can i know if the 1308 update is available now for lumia 620 in India….if not when will it possibly be available… The ‘other’ storage issue is troubling me….