HERE Drive+ Beta Pulled From WP Marketplace?

| March 31, 2013 | 10 Replies

Here DriveHere’s some interesting news, users on Reddit have mentioned that they’re no longer able to find HERE Drive + in the marketplace as of yesterday. Searching for HERE Drive brings up City Lens, Maps and other applications, but no Drive app; However Here Drive (not +) is available for some users, but this app isn’t meant to be installed on Lumia devices at the moment, and is meant for other WP OEM usage. Hopefully there’s nothing serious going on.

(we’ve reached out tot eh guys in the mapping team, and will let you know once they get back to us)

Category: Applications, Lumia, Nokia, Windows Phone

1. Edgar Mkrtchyan says:

can be the application passes a beta to alpha version

2. anoop says:

Is it not for windows 7.8?? :(

3. Muerte says:

Most likely a new version is available soon… :)

4. JGrove303 says:

Well, I know only the Lumia 920 and 820 variants are supposed to have full licenses and the lower tier devices are getting limited licenses. Maybe the same for non Nokia devices. Paid upgrade available.

Drive Beta+ has matched the S^3 version (except traffic?), so I would assume it would come out of Beta phase. Unless that was just a name to symbolize that it wad always improving.

5. shallow ocean shoal says:

Ok, maps guys

You HAVE TO fix maps in Windows 8. Not phone. Windows. Windows 8. Make it work offline. Make it feel like vectors. Make it usable and useful. You are missing a huge opportunity.

6. Muerte says:

Some information from HERE-team

HERE ‏@heremaps
    Are you experiencing difficulties in downloading HERE Drive(+) Beta? We are currently fixing the issue

• imcoolerthanjay says:

Pino posted on WMPowerUser a few minutes ago:
      ” Hi everyone, this is Pino from the HERE team at Nokia. We are aware of this issue and we are working with the Windows Phone team to fix it as soon as possible.
      FYI, when we will remove the beta label, you will just get an update, without downtime in the store. “

7. Dragmeister says:

Here Drive+ Beta, it’s not anymore even on Nokia collection on my N920L
    Something is going on, but what only Nokia knows