Some interesting concepts suggested by jonathonpm on TheVerge forums.
- 3X2 or 3/4 length tile. Big enough to have extra information but still having space for a couple of tiles
- Folders. One tile that expands other tiles outwards. A little bit like the Grid10 phone (oh dear – saying Oh Dear more because of Grid10 and the confusion that it might have been Nokia)
- Notifications in the app menu – so they’re kinda like live tiles in a way too, not just at the homescreen.
- Something else I hadn’t considered before – pinning letters. I’d like to have the option to pin ANYTHING. E.G. A photo or a video. I remember my 7610 had that option (though it was in the ‘go to’ folder – nice quick access)
About the Author (Author Profile)Hey, thanks for reading my post. My name is Jay and I'm a medical student at the University of Manchester. When I can, I blog here at mynokiablog.com and tweet now and again @jaymontano. We also have a twitter and facebook accounts @mynokiablog and Facebook.com/mynokiablog. Check out the tips, guides and rules for commenting >>click<< Contact us at tips(@)mynokiablog.com or email me directly on jay[at]mynokiablog.com
Sites That Link to this Post
- WP8的UI改进概念设计 | WindowsPhone吧 | April 7, 2013
- Concept enhanced: Closer look at folders for WP8. : My Nokia Blog | April 7, 2013