Nokia Wireless Charging plate can charge up your electric toothbrush

| June 29, 2013 | 11 Replies

TOOTHBRUSH

Interesting point to note for those who are in possession of an electric rechargeable toothbrush. It appears to be compatible with Nokia’s range of wireless charging accessories.

It does not work on the iBrush unless you jailbreak it.

Source: Reddit

Category: Accessories, Nokia

1. I have that actual toothbrush. This is GREAT NEWS.

2. Justin says:

I was so excited about this (really geeky) so I immediately took my Phillips Sonicare and tried on my charging stand and pad. Unfortunately it didn’t work for me. Is their a trick to this as I really want to impress my wife. LOL

• Andrew_b says:

I just tried a Lumia 920 on a Sonicare charger base, just in case. Nada.

I’m still waiting for the free charging plate from Nokia to arrive, so I guess I’ll just have to keep on waiting…

• Zhi says:

In Malaysia, you get a free wireless charging plate if you purchase the 920. The 820 comes with a free wireless charging cover, and the 720 just comes with a cover and screen protector.

• نسیم says:

خیلی مسواک خوبیه من از ایران هستم

3. Karl says:

You should change the old brush!

4. svedu says:

Its about time to change that brush on the picture. O

5. Rickey says:

Its from oral-b braun series.. I have this toothbrush but I do not have charging plate :) send me a charging plate I will test it ;)

6. paco says:

HI. i used to have an 920 and i ordered online a charging plate, by the time the plate arrive, i have already sold my 920. I bougth an 808 pureview hoping that the wireless plate will work, but unfortunately it doesnt.
    Do you know if do i have to change something on settings on my phone or it just wont work.
    thanks