Check it out, it’s a charging accessory for the Nokia EOS/Lumia 1020. You’ll note we’ve gone back to calling it the 1020 as noted by the Microsoft stock note (unless that was a different device).
This will add some extra power whilst the phone is still in use. It’s interesting to note that usually this is done a third party accessory makers (and thus usually a lot more capacity than 1020mAh, though they are often a lot thicker). Nice to have the option at least as there will be those who don’t mind the added bulk on certain occasions.
We will find out this week what the official name and accessories will be
Cheers Eugen for the tip!
About the Author (Author Profile)Hey, thanks for reading my post. My name is Jay and I'm a medical student at the University of Manchester. When I can, I blog here at mynokiablog.com and tweet now and again @jaymontano. We also have a twitter and facebook accounts @mynokiablog and Facebook.com/mynokiablog. Check out the tips, guides and rules for commenting >>click<< Contact us at tips(@)mynokiablog.com or email me directly on jay[at]mynokiablog.com
Sites That Link to this Post
- Nokia EOS/Lumia 1020 battery-case accessory caught in wild | simples WordPress | July 8, 2013
- [图]俄网站透露Lumia 1020的移动电源保护套 | July 8, 2013
- Nokia EOS/Lumia 1020 battery-case accessory caught in wild | USA Today NewsUSA Today News | July 8, 2013
- ส่องเคสแบตเตอรี่ Nokia Lumia 1020 (EOS) ความจุ 1020 mAh | NokiaGang | July 8, 2013
- Nokia EOS : une coque grip en fuite sur le web | July 8, 2013
- Nokia EOS/Lumia 1020 battery-case accessory caught in wild | Techno Alchemy | July 8, 2013
- [Rumeur] Nokia lancerait des coques avec batteries et déclencheurs pour l'EOS WindowsGeneration.fr | July 8, 2013
- More EOS Camera Grip Leaks, Shows off Dedicated Record/Shutter Button : My Nokia Blog | July 10, 2013