TomTom and Garmin’s shares are taking a tumble after Nokia’s announcement that their Ovi Maps turn-by-turn navigation is now free (on selected devices). Who’s gonna need alternative and dedicated SatNav’s now when your phone can do it all for you? And especially one that works offline so you either don’t need a data plan or don’t constantly have to be connected to one.
Below is an infamous clip from the movie “Der Utergang/Downfall” where someone’s very unhappy about Nokia’s big news that consumers can get free turn-by-turn walk and drive navigation.
About the Author (Author Profile)Hey, thanks for reading my post. My name is Jay and I'm a medical student at the University of Manchester. When I can, I blog here at mynokiablog.com and tweet now and again @jaymontano. We also have a twitter and facebook accounts @mynokiablog and Facebook.com/mynokiablog. Check out the tips, guides and rules for commenting >>click<< Contact us at tips(@)mynokiablog.com or email me directly on jay[at]mynokiablog.com
Sites That Link to this Post
- Video : Hitler finds out that Nokia Ovi Maps has gone Free | January 22, 2010
- Video: Hitler Finds Out Nokia’s Ovi Maps navigation is now free | ZOMG its Cj | January 22, 2010
- Video : Hitler finds out that Nokia Ovi Maps has gone Free – 2041th Edition « Technology Blog | January 23, 2010
- cliquee…!! » New Ovi Maps with free navigation | January 23, 2010
- Turn on, Tune in, Cop Out · DVD OBX | January 23, 2010
- MyNokiaBlog weekly post round up (Ep 2) | My Nokia Blog | January 23, 2010
- How Hitler React for Nokia’s free OVI Map Navigation-A video | Symbiandreams.com | January 24, 2010