The Nokia Big Screen Media Centre App was a Big hit when it got released on the 5th of January.
With Nokia Big Screen, you can:
- Show your photos and videos in high definition on your TV screen
- Listen to music from your phone on your home audio system
- View song lyrics in karaoke style and watch videos with subtitles
- Play music on the background while you browse your photos
- Enjoy a photo slideshow with music of your choice (change the direction with left/right arrow keys)
New Nokia Big Screen version (0.981).
* Compatibility issue solved with Ovi Maps
* Back & Exit buttons now fully visible when Big Screen is launched without HDMI cable
* Faster image display
UNTINSTALL THE PREVIOUS VERSION
WiiMote connection are available here from Beta Labs folks.
The official demo video has disappeared (gone private) but here’s one by the awesome jonchoo
About the Author (Author Profile)Hey, thanks for reading my post. My name is Jay and I'm a medical student at the University of Manchester. When I can, I blog here at mynokiablog.com and tweet now and again @jaymontano. We also have a twitter and facebook accounts @mynokiablog and Facebook.com/mynokiablog. Check out the tips, guides and rules for commenting >>click<< Contact us at tips(@)mynokiablog.com or email me directly on jay[at]mynokiablog.com
Sites That Link to this Post
- Aggiornamento per Nokia Big Screen Media Center | January 14, 2011
- Nokia Beta Labs: Big Screen Media Centre App update | WOMWorld/Nokia | February 25, 2011