The folks at PocketNow say that the Leaked Nokia X7 rumoured to be coming to AT&T may come the the network as soon as the end of this month. That’s before another rumoured announcement at MWC in February.
The post comes with some official looking photos of the device in all around view that I haven’t seen before. It looks to sport a very classy brushed aluminium look surprisingly seen in the likes of the Nokia X3-02.
Last week,Bharadwaj reported that the X7 may come with some sound advantage, 135% louder than the already very loud X6
Rumoured, most likely made out of thin air specs of the X7 are as follows:
- A whooping 512 mb graphics card just like ur pc have
- has 4 speakers(first mobile to have 4 speaker with woofer sound)
- gorilla glass scratch resistant capactive multitouch amoled cbd screen 680*340
- water resistant metal casing stainless steel with thermoplastic body
- 350mb ram
- flash 10.1
- gyro sensor
- magnetic compass
- 700mhz arm 11 processor
- hdmi port << lol, where?
- usb otg
- 8mp camera with 720@30fps hd video recording
- play all types of audio files(like mp3,aac,aac+,wma 9 and 10,ogg,exe,wav,amr,cbd,avc,msf etc)
- and video files((like avi,mp4,mpeg4,asf,3gp,3gpp2,3gpp +,h.263,h.264,flv,mkv(dvd format),mov(handycam,digital camera video use this),m1v,m4v,mkv etc))two microphone, active noise cancellation
- 2mp secondary camera
- dolby digital 5.1 channel
- 1 gb rom for massive s^4 update
- massive 32gb internal memory
- 6 homescreens
- usb charging
- wi-fi with b/g/n and upnp technology
- remote locking
- fm transmitter
- bluetooth v 3.0
- hspda 14 mbps and hspa 5.76 mbps
- 1500mah battery
- nfc chip
- act as broadband modem, wi fi hotspot
- universal remote controller
- and finally with 50+updated s^3 os.
Good luck to the X7 in trying to get a foot in on US soil. Shame the Nokia N8 couldn’t be enjoyed on subsidized contracts over there.
Cheers for the eads up Keith!