The E6 had its first pictures early February and it didn’t receive a warm reaction. It was pretty much the same design from the monoblock QWERTY but somehow MUCH UGLIER.
It may have been the angle or the colour scheme, but this one in a darker more mysterious tone kinda looks more appealing to me. I would have thought they would have made it wider than it is taller. Prhaps something like aikon171 had envisioned?
The new E6 is meant to be touch VGA. It may be the first Symbian^3 on this form factor, given that four homescreened look. I’m not totally sure how widgets would work in this screen.
About the Author (Author Profile)Hey, thanks for reading my post. My name is Jay and I'm a medical student at the University of Manchester. When I can, I blog here at mynokiablog.com and tweet now and again @jaymontano. We also have a twitter and facebook accounts @mynokiablog and Facebook.com/mynokiablog. Check out the tips, guides and rules for commenting >>click<< Contact us at tips(@)mynokiablog.com or email me directly on jay[at]mynokiablog.com
Sites That Link to this Post
- Nokia E6 | TecnoPocket | March 11, 2011
- Nokia E6-00 Smartphone: neue Infos sind raus » Handys - Welt der Technik | March 14, 2011
- Nokia E6-00 – the most detailed leak ever – Videos and Pics inside! : My Nokia Blog | March 29, 2011
- UAProfiles for Nokia 601T,602T and 702T leaked : My Nokia Blog | April 4, 2011
- Nokia E6 דלף בשנית, האם זהו מחליפו של ה-E71? | April 12, 2011