Tall, slim, light, beautiful and elegant. Things you may associate with a Catwalk and something hopefully we’ll see in the high end Nokia Lumias this year.
Whilst people are loving the innovation, the one main criticism seems to be thickness and weight. Well, no more if rumours are to be believed. Nokia may move partially from the Polycarbonate body back to aluminium.
Not only is it slim, but it’s meant to be the 920′s successor. So that puts away some thoughts that it’s just slim for the sake of it. There should be some nice innovations there too.
I love polycarbonate. I’ve found it to be much more durable than the aluminium on my N8. Reception is also better through a premium plastic body. But the cool, cold touch may please many.
Cheers Muerte for the tip!
About the Author (Author Profile)Hey, thanks for reading my post. My name is Jay and I'm a medical student at the University of Manchester. When I can, I blog here at mynokiablog.com and tweet now and again @jaymontano. We also have a twitter and facebook accounts @mynokiablog and Facebook.com/mynokiablog. Check out the tips, guides and rules for commenting >>click<< Contact us at tips(@)mynokiablog.com or email me directly on jay[at]mynokiablog.com
Sites That Link to this Post
- Nokia moving from plastic to metal with next-gen Lumias | Siliconia Hub | January 3, 2013
- Glasine: Nokia bi ponovno mogla koristiti aluminijsko kućište, i to za nasljednika Lumije 920 | NokiaMob | January 3, 2013
- Nokia volvería al aluminio con el sucesor del Lumia 920 | Blog Enfundate | January 3, 2013
- El successor del Lumia 920 serà d’alumini | Paella de Bits | January 3, 2013
- Soladec Hybrid All-in-One Portable Solar Power Charger and External Battery Pack with Integrated Ultra High-Flux LED Light for iPod, iPhone, iPad and Other USB Devices | Tools Store | January 4, 2013
- Empat Nokia Lumia Yang Mungkin Hadir di 2013. | Coretan Adit38 (dan Galaktus) | January 15, 2013
- Why Are Windows Phone Adopters Going with Devices other Than Nokias? : My Nokia Blog | January 18, 2013
- Nokia volvería al aluminio con el sucesor del Lumia 920 | NewsMobilePhone | January 27, 2013
- Nokia Conversations: The Graphene Initiative; Helping With New Lightweight Devices? : My Nokia Blog | January 28, 2013
- China Mobile lists the Nokia Lumia 1000? Nokia Lumia EOS/Catwalk? : My Nokia Blog | February 7, 2013