Just to refresh your memory on adduplex’s May results, you might want to check this out. The latest results detail June or at least early June since we’re freshly into it.
- Growing once again to 84% of all WP8 devices – helped by addition of 720 and 520
- Growing to 83.3% of all WP devices
- Top handset in the world is supposedly the Nokia Lumia 920 amongst WP devices.
- WP8 now outnumbered WP7 in a much shorter timeframe.
- 70% in US, up from 65.9%
- 70% of WP devices are WP8
- Top US device is 822
- 77% of all WP8 devices in US
- Verizon edges out AT&T as top WP network
- Italy – top 800 21.8%
- Germany – top 920 – 17.9%
- China – top 920 at 23.3%
- India – top 520 already at 20.8%. Since it has only just been launched, it seems to be doing quite well.
- not top, France has HTC 8S.
In related news, this domination is apparently scaring some other manufacturers into joining WP. That and high licensing fees.
Cheers ms.nokia and sbw44 for the tips!