Video: Nokia Lumia 925 Unboxing! (+vs HTC One/BBZ10/iPhone 5) Nokia Glance Screen

| June 11, 2013 | 23 Replies

Screen Shot 2013-06-11 at 08.44.00

Check out this Puurrrty lil thing! It’s the Nokia Lumia 925 unboxed in all its Man Of Steel glory.

This is the silver version. You can also see it next to the HTC One. BBZ10, iPhone 5.

Note the Always On “Nokia Glance” screen is active.

Screen Shot 2013-06-11 at 08.49.32

Video is in German.

Cheers MAERSK for the tip!

mobiFlip.de

Picture unboxing here:

Category: Lumia, Nokia

1. wiishesh says:

I liked 920 over 925. But glad at least Nokia as usual heard customers voice for lighter, aluminum (for steel) looking device. Hats off to you Nokia..

2. Toni says:

Will be interesting to see what the reviews will be like.

3. Harangue says:

Liked the 920, love the 925. Just please up the camera spec a bit more Nokia. I don’t need EOS levels of quality, but just stick N8 like quality inside a 925 body and I’ll finally have my non-compromise phone I’ve been wanting.

4. Viipottaja says:

Damn.. It looks fantastic !

5. Mark says:

Get mine today!

• Bassman says:

I get mine tomorrow hopefully!

• Viipottaja says:

Mini-reviews here please!

• Mark says:

I got the black 32GB one.

It feels very nice in the hand, incredibly light compared to my 820 and not chunky at all like the 920. Sleeping screen works perfectly, with time displayed and a double tap to activate the lock screen.

Set up was fine, with everything transferring over from my 820. The screen is gorgeous.

Overall it feels like a high quality product.

• Bassman says:

My 925 arrived this evening, first impressions are that it is a very attractive phone, certainly better in real life. It feels light albeit solid. The screen is very vibrant and I’m impressed by how fast this phone is. The double tap to unlock is a welcome addition.

All in all, impressed and I am loving the keyboard, coming from the N8. I can actually type one handed!

6. MattT says:

Well I just got my 925, its good and bad. Some reason the vibration motor made a weird noise and then stopped working, the speaker on the device is about 50% worse than the 920.

On the upside, it very thin and nice to hold. Just a smidge heavier than an iPhone 5, much lighter than a z10.

But alas, its going back with it being faulty :(

7. N8ws says:

I just got mine today, it looks damn sexy and feels so much better then the 920! :D
    Reminds me of how much I loved the 800