Nokia EOS in Yellow?

| June 20, 2013 | 10 Replies

Nokia EOS yellow

Not sure if this is a photoshop colour change or if it is actually a real yellow Nokia ‘EOS’. It isn’t hard to accept that Nokia would have a yellow given it is the colour of the moment for Nokia.

Source: TechKiddy

Cheers Alvester for the tip!

Category: Lumia, Nokia

Sites That Link to this Post

1. Vazam imagens de uma carcaça do Nokia EOS amarelo | June 24, 2013
  1. Simo says:

A photo of a yellow EOS was leaked a few weeks ago as well. The yellow 920 was a hit, so this is no surprise. The only question is when exactly these bad boys will be released. Really hoping the September-or-later timeframe I heard is totally off.

2. Dragoon's Spear says:

S*** looks horrible oh well awaiting the biggest showdown in camera smartphone history
    41mp Symbian VS. 41mp Windows Phone

3. v.s.i says:

How about a green EOS? It was just days ago that Nokia was named 9th greenest tech brand in the world afterall. ;)

4. viktor von d. says:

it’s photoshoped. the real picture was with a white shell

• Harangue says:

Unlikely, changing white to such a virbrant yellow on such a lowres image is nigh in impossible without leaving certain tell tale signs behind of tampering.

Besides, the yellow version already leaked a few weeks ago. And in addition to that, yellow has part of Nokia’s portfolio before.

5. JGrove303 says:

The first images leaked of Project EOS were Monza Red and FLY yellow.

seems like the dude behind this was just burning calories putting 2 & 2 together.

6. twig says:

I wonder if Verizon will be getting their style and Tmobile getting metal+? I hope the words tablet or big ass phablet come soon to show off these 41mp pictures.