Nokia EOS/Lumia 1020 coming to UK by August 2013?

| July 4, 2013 | 13 Replies

Screen Shot 2013-07-04 at 14.59.35

CNet UK says their sources indicate the Nokia 1020/Nokia EOS is coming to the UK next month (August) 2013. Precise words were ‘roughly a month’.

CNet were worried that as an AT&T launch, it might be a US exclusive (the only ‘unique’ exclusive handset for the US so far has been the 928 right?).

It would be the first proper taste the UK will have to a 41mp sensor since we didn’t really get to see the 808 here.

I can’t wait to see it and experience what it does on the imaging and video front :D.

Source: CNet

Category: Lumia, Nokia

Sites That Link to this Post

1. NyttOmNokia.com - Lumia 1020 till Storbritannien - NyttOmNokia.com | July 4, 2013
  1. Aliqudsi says:

928 and the 820 variant’s of course; August launch would have to be a MUST if Nokia world is going down in september they can’t really announce new devices before releasing the last one can they?

• Jay Montano says:

Yeah, the 928 still being the only unique US only Lumia. The 820 variants were just the same phone pretty much.

Every 2-3 months Nokia said regarding launch of new Nokia WPs. Maybe an October event?

• v.s.i says:

Yeah, a bit too late. I thought they might release it at most 2 weeks after announcement. But hey, the new generation at Nokia World will most surely not include a 41 MP cameraphone. :)

2. Mazze says:

My guess is XMas release, probably mid Nov. Usual Nokia cycle: Rumors/leaks (probably leaked by Nokia themselves), then hyped (tends to be by far the longest cycle) and then released 6-9 months later.

3. et3rnal says:

What about Australia? and the rest of the world! the Lumia (whole WP) is losing share, No 925 yet, 920 is explosive, the only option is 820 WTH Nokia

4. NVT pulse says:

I need a Snapdragon 800 processor ?

5. t t says:

Reason that Nokia’s cash is smaller after Q2 than after Q1 is that they have already made lots of 1020s and they start to sell them soon after announcement. That is my opinion.

6. ammad says:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

7. twig says:

That black one sure looks like its metal like the black 925 but total. I don’t see any poly shine.